Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Velcro Vizsla

Ralphie woke me up out of a sound sleep last night around 2am to go potty.  He'll snoot me all excited wagging his tail, kissing me until I wake up.  Truly I'm really proud of him to wake me up when he needs to go potty.  Most puppies would probably just pee and poo the bed.  So I get up take him out, he does his business and goes back to sleep.  Then the alarm goes off at 5am and I hit snooze.  Ralphie just curls up even closer to me...well let's say he took over my pillow until I finally got up.

Ralphie went to Erica's today.  When he spends the day there he comes home quite exhausted, always a fun-filled, busy day for him.   So now he is laying on the sofa with his head on my shoulder, out cold.  Love.

Erica cycles in the early, early morning, up at 4:30am to do a group ride. Then she comes home and takes a nap. Erica wakes up and who does she find sleeping on her head, exactly what happened to me this morning.  LOL  That's right, there he is... Ralphie, the Velcro Vizsla.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment