Thursday, October 11, 2012

Puppy Signs

I walk through my house and it makes me laugh my once orderly, neat home has become puppy-ized!!  There are signs everywhere that a little, frisky, playful puppy is a part of my home now...and I LOVE it!

 Bones, balls, toys everywhere...signs there's a playful little thing in the house!!

 Dinnertime can be messy...signs of an uncoordinated puppy trying his best to mind his dinner manners.

Books and magazines just are not the way they used to be.

Furniture protection...I'm beginning to forget what my furniture looks like under the coverings.  LOL

Yep, all prepared for those quick, hurry "let's go outside" times before having an accident inside.

Puppy's home has become a part of my home decor! The leopard bedding adds a special touch to 'our' home!

Now what is my flip-flop doing there?



No comments:

Post a Comment