Friday, October 19, 2012

Me Time...



How true this quote is!!  The past two weeks has been quite a whirlwind of change!  As I expected Ralphie has made my life quite different, a little off-track.  This week was the first week taking Ralphie to Erica's place before work or should I say doggie daycare.  Then Ralphie had his first visit to the vet or should I say doggie pediatrician.  Ralphie had some naughty times this week but of course it's expected after all he is just a baby.
THAT'S IT!...a baby...a toddler!  That's what I tell the girls at work...I feel like I have a child again!  LOL

I certainly do enjoy Ralphie thoroughly...but I need to find my 'mommy' time again.  I haven't worked out in two weeks!  I have to admit it's not all of Ralphie's fault, I do have a heel injury I'm nurturing.  So running is out of the question for about 8 weeks.  But I need to get on my bike and start with my weights again.  I wouldn't mind adding some yoga and meditation in between.  My goal for next week is to try to work this in my new 'mommy' schedule.

Lastly, Ralphie has been a real joy in my life.  He makes me laugh.  He loves to snuggle.  He loves to play. He creates excitement.   He makes me see life more simply.  What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment