Sunday, October 14, 2012

10 Weeks Old

Ralphie is 10 weeks old today.  He growing fast.  He's gained 3 pounds this past week, currently weighing in at 16 pounds.  I've learned a lot about Ralphie this week from his sleep schedule to potty schedule to playtime schedule to eating schedule.  He's living up to the Vizsla reputation as a Velcro dog.  He definitely needs human contact; he loves to snuggle; loves when I pet him.

My week vacation ends today and I return to work tomorrow.  I will be taking Ralphie to Erica's place so he doesn't have to be crated all day.  He is definitely going to be in for a big surprise...the two pugs!  I'm sure I'll have many stories and photos to share.

UPDATE...Ollie is still mad at Ralphie today after falling into the pool yesterday.  He doesn't want to be bothered.  Hopefully, they will become best friends soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment