Monday, October 8, 2012

KER-PLUNK!

I had good, solid sleep last night.  I didn't even try to put Ralphie in his crate for the night.  However, I am training him slowly but surely to get used to the crate.  I put Ralphie in his crate yesterday when I spent about an hour cutting the lawn yesterday.  He cried the whole time.  :-(  Then later I ran up to the grocery store for about an hour and I crated him then as well.  I think in time he'll be just fine with the crate.

Ralphie slept pretty much through the whole night except for one incident.  I heard a KER-PLUNK around 4am.  The sound woke me up and I see Ralphie sitting on the floor next to the bed with a startled look.  I have no idea if he fell off the bed or jumped off the bed.  But I lifted him back up and he went right back to sleep.  We woke up at 6:30am, I took him out, immediately he did his business both ways.

After breakfast Ralphie and I played fetch with the ball and tugged on the rope toy.  After our playtime, Ralphie made himself comfortable on the couch...

I sent this picture to my sister who has a Great Dane, jokingly she writes back, "are you sure you don't have a Great Dane there...look at those big paws!"



No comments:

Post a Comment