Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Spring Chicken"

Oh my, did I really forget how much energy a Vizsla has?  When I had Jazz I was more than 15 years younger than I'm today.  Maybe it's me...I'm not a "spring chicken" anymore as my mom would have said and I've slowed down a tad bit.  Ralphie can be quite draining at times...LOL  He's just a ball of energy and between little 'ol me and little 'ol Ollie we're having a hard time keeping up with this youngin'...LOL   Ralphie's new antic is taking a flying leap off the couch onto Ollie!!  You can imagine Ollie is not very happy with this rambunctious, silly puppy. 
But I can say one thing, I am very thankful for Erica to have Ralphie at her place three days a week when I'm working.  He plays hard there with the pugs and neighbor's dogs.  That is a HUGE help for me and makes Ralphie very happy burning all that energy.
No matter how crazy it is for me trying to keep up with this little puppy, I can sincerely say he has added life, laughter, and joy to my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment