Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yesterday vs Today

What a big difference this evening is compared to yesterday's evening!  Ralphie had this built-up energy yesterday evening which was unreal.  I know the reason too.  The days Erica works I have to keep Ralphie home in his crate while I'm at work.  Although I come home during lunch to walk him and play with him, it's just not enough for a Vizsla.  Unfortunately I have no alternative.  So yesterday when I got home at 5:30pm, Ralphie was on the go nonstop!  We played for four hours straight!!  We played fetch, we took several walks, we played tug o'war, he annoyed Ollie, he dug holes in the dirt...this went on for four hours.  Now tonight is a different story.  Today he went to Erica's while I was at work.  Erica said he played HARD with the pugs all day.  Then after work he had his vet appointment for his 3 month puppy shots.  Well, now he is out cold!  Exhausted! Calm! Relaxed! Everything that Ollie likes. LOL  Yes, today was a busy day for Ralphie.



No comments:

Post a Comment