Sunday, November 25, 2012

Braggin' Mama

I don't want to brag but I feel a human mama has the right to brag about her little puppy and that's exactly what I'm going to do.  LOL

First, VIZSLAS ARE THE BEST DOGS EVER!   Ralphie is so adorable.

Erica and I took Ralphie to this beautiful dog park this beautiful Florida morning.  Tons of dogs were there, all kinds of breeds frolicking around.  Again, Ralphie was the show-stopper.  After two hours of play everybody knew Ralphie by name.  People are so intrigue by him, asking questions after questions about the breed.  He played so nice with every dog possible and of course he showed some lovin' to all the humans, portraying his velcro personality.  His demeanor is absolutely the best and I can see why so many people were in awe with him...Ralphie the Vizsla is unique, kind, lovable, playful, happy, and one of a kind.  He brings so much joy to my life and I am one lucky girl to have him in my little family.

Love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment