Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving - 2012

Yesterday was our big Thanksgiving celebration.  It's time to reflect on all that we are thankful for.  I can honestly say my list can go on and on.  Of course Erica and Rusty are number 1.  I couldn't ask for the best kids ever. I'm thankful for my faith, the roof over my head, the food on my table, being employed in a job I love, my family and friends, and of course Ollie and Ralphie.  They bring so much joy and laughter into my life. 

Enjoy this video of  Ralphie chasing Rusty around the pool yesterday.  That's Ollie in the background barking because of all the excitement.  Check out Ralphie slipping into the spa, but of course keeps on running...



Here's a picture of Ralphie after an exhausting Thanksgiving Day.  Notice the spots of puppy hair he's losing on his leg...hopefully his beautiful adult coat will grow in fast. I guess we all had to go through that awkward, not so pretty stage before becoming the beautiful swan we are today.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment