Monday, November 19, 2012

3 1/2 Months Old

Ralphie is now about 3 1/2 months old.  I'm starting to see changes in him.  Although he's still a little guy, he weighs 25.2 pounds.  I'm not sure if that's average or above or below average for a Vizsla his age.  I do know he has a mighty appetite and loves his treats.  Ralphie is starting to lose some of his hair, mostly around his neck but also tiny patches here and there.  I was concerned at first about hair lost, but after research I find it's completely normal.  His adult coat is coming in.  I also notice Ralphie's cute short squared-off snoot is becoming longer and narrow.  He developed his own individual Ralphie personality...barking more, watches the TV with interest, scratches the back screen door to go out to play, sits and stares at the front door when he needs to go potty, he plays with the big boys at the park, the little dogs bore him, he sits above me on the couch with his paws over my shoulders, he steals a kiss whenever he can, and he still annoys Ollie...LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment