Sunday, November 4, 2012

Three Months Old

Today Ralphie is exactly 3 months old.  He weighs 23.8 pounds.  He's a big boy and it'll be interesting to see how big he will get!  I am so pleased with Ralphie, but the only thing is I wish Ollie would like him.  Ollie is still not happy with Ralphie's playfulness.  Ralphie is just way too active for my little old Ollie.  When Ralphie is calm, then Ollie is okay.  I think with time Ralphie will understand Ollie and respect his old age.
At 3 months old I am so proud that Ralphie sits on command, plays fetch nicely, he's crate trained and knows the crate is his safe and sound bed/cave, and is potty trained...at night he will wake me up to go outside and during the day he will sit by the door when he needs to go out.  Yes, I am a proud and happy mama!

Isn't he a handsome little guy?  Picture taken today at 3 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment