Saturday, December 8, 2012

In My Eyes...

Just an update on Ralphie's mange that he's been battling...poor guy has a lot of bald spots.  I don't see any hair growth yet, actually seems a little worse from when he was diagnosed.  He's in good spirits, no itching, and no open sores.  Just bald.  I increased his dosage of his medication to .3 ml.  Each week it goes up. He's handling the medication pretty well.  He has a great appetite and certainly not depressed.  I'm using a topical cream called Nu-Stock that I ordered online.  This stuff is supposed to make his hair grow back faster.  I've only used it twice so far, every 3 days.  This cream has an odor to it, like menthol. I can smell Ralphie a mile away. LOL  I put it on all his bald spots, it's sticky with a yellow tint.  Let's put it this way, it's not very attractive on. LOL  My poor little boy is not too handsome right now in the eyes of strangers, but in my eyes he's the most adorable, cute, handsome, kissable, smoochable, lovable little boy ever! 

 Can you believe it...Ollie and Ralphie sleeping together??!! Brotherly LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment