Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fourth of July - 2014

Happy Birthday America!!
Well the 4th of July celebration is done and over ... well at least until round 2 tonight.  Ralphie does NOT like fireworks.  My baby was on my lap the whole night although he wasn't shaking like last 4th of July.  He refused to go potty outside the entire night, so he went to bed without his 11pm pee time.  I can't believe he didn't budge the whole night.  This morning he darted for that door to go outside and boy did he go.  LOL

I may consider buying him a Thundershirt for next year.  I understand it works, but knowing Ralphie whether he's wearing a Thundershirt or not, he'll still want to be on my lap!  LOL

Last evening..."Please protect me Mama!"
"My mama keeps me nice and safe." Zzzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment