Monday, June 30, 2014

Ralphie's Test

Today I posted on Facebook ... Ralphie's BIG test ... read on...


7 hrs near Oldsmar, FL 

I've been giving Ralphie stay at home mini quizzes, meaning leaving his crate open when I leave the house for a short time. He's done well. But today is the BIG test...leaving his crate open all day while at work. I'm sending out positive vibes nothing is damaged. We will see at 5.

  • 3 and4 others like this.

     cant wait to see the pictures of the aftermath... LOL... good luck!
    7 hrs · Like · 1
    •  Im betting on Ralphie !
      7 hrs · Unlike · 1
    •  Good luck Ralphie , you can do it! Make mommy proud!!!!!
      7 hrs · Unlike · 1
  •  No biggie you want new furniture anyways!!
    6 hrs · Unlike · 2
  • Go ralphie
    6 hrs · Unlike · 1
  • oooooooh I cannot wait to see......
    5 hrs · Unlike · 1
  •  I'm home and I'm quite proud of my boy...I give him a B just because he had a little accident by the door. Ralphie had only one accident in the house as a puppy. He seemed quite embarrassed with his head down. Other than that, not even a pillow out of place. I'll re-test him tomorrow. 
    2 hrs · Like · 10
  • Can't wait to heAr tomorrow's results. Extra treats for Ralphie!!!
    2 hrs · Unlike · 1
  • Yay Ralphie!!!!
    1 hr · Unlike · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment