Saturday, March 1, 2014

Walkathon Today!

Ralphie and I participated in our first fundraiser walkathon today.  We walked for the Southeastern Guide Dogs.  Gosh, what a wonderful organization.  If I only had time to be a volunteer guide dog trainer would be a dream come true.  But unfortunately I don't have the time with work and all.  Retirement would be the answer but that's not going to happen anytime soon.  LOL  In the meantime, Ralphie and I will do what we can to help.

A BIG, HUGE THANK YOU to all who donated and supported Ralphie in his first fundraiser.  I truly appreciate your kind, generous donations.  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!


So proud of my little guy!

Ralphie sporting his fundraiser scarf.

Festivities of all kinds!

Time for a water break!

"I'm so HAPPY!"

"I wuv my mama!"


Beautiful sunny day!



A lot of walkers.

Beautiful view St. Petersburg.
The famous gorgeous St Pete tree.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a Wonderful Day you two had, and Ralphie is looking good it his matching scarf too !
    Congratulations finishing your first fundraiser walkathon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris! It was a fun day! Ralphie was really good on leash with all of the other dogs...but those Gulf birds excited him a bit. LOL

    ReplyDelete