Thursday, March 20, 2014

Foggy Head

I'm sitting in my car during my lunch break wondering why my head is so foggy...I'm so dead tired at Noon!

Ahhh, I remember so clearly at about 4:30am in bed I feel a paw on my face. Then I felt a big cold rubbery nose nudging my face.  Poking and more nudging.  Half asleep I start petting Ralphie's ears trying to soothe him back to sleep.  Nope, didn't work.  Ralphie rolls on his back, legs straight in the air, squirming around ... Yep it's playtime for Ralphie at 4:30am!  I gave in, took him outside with ball in hand and we had a play date at 4:30am!  

Is this tired body and foggy head worth it?  It sure is!  That's what you do for love!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs !!! your an Awesome Human !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris. Ralphie's an awesome pup! Just a little mischievous at the wrong time. LOL

    ReplyDelete