Saturday, March 15, 2014

Vizsla Facebook

I really like Facebook.  I know there are mixed opinions about social media, but it gives me the opportunity to "keep up" with family and friends that would normally be difficult to do on a daily basis.  I do 'like' several different pages; but my all-time favorite is the Vizsla page.

The Vizsla page is a group of people of over 6000 Vizsla lovers from all over the world.  No matter where each of us live with our Vizsla, we all have the same love and know our V is most unique from any other breed.  I look forward to reading the lifestyles that all of the Vs live in.  Today there was someone who posted pictures of their pup watching a kangaroo from their front window...something Ralphie will never see from our window!  I see pictures of Vs in the snow ... something Ralphie will probably never experience living in Florida.  However, Ralphie has the ocean waves to dive in!  I love all the photos of our Vs ... V babies, naughty Vs, senior Vs, silly Vs, happy Vs, frisky Vs, hunting Vs, cuddly Vs, I can go on and on.  I'm really impressed with the emotions of this group.  When someone's V passes away, you read numerous condolences from people all of the world showing there sadness, love, and empathy in their comments.   Being a part of this 6000+ V family, you also read disputes, strong opinions, and just some "not-so-nice" argumentative comments...but I guess just as in any family, that happens.  But then we move on.

But in the end this is a very supportive group of people having one thing in common ... our LOVE for our V pups!

No comments:

Post a Comment