Thursday, September 5, 2013

Life is Good

Vizslas ... you gotta love them!!  I've had many different dogs before...but a Vizsla is different.....

Right now I wish I had someone here to take a picture...but I don't, so let me explain...

I am stretched out on the sofa, relaxing and watching TV.  Ralphie's entire body is draped over my lap, with his ear flipped back, his long legs sticking straight out, his head hanging over the side of me, snoring away.  You may wonder how I'm typing this with a 56 pound dog on top of me ... well my MacBook is balanced on his shoulders, up against my chest, and my wrists are cramped up as I type.  He will not budge.  He's got his comfy spot for the evening.   Gosh this Vizsla has it made!!   Life is good for him (and me too!).   Just love every little thing about him!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment