Monday, September 30, 2013

Puppy Play

Well today is the last day I'll have a house of four dogs.  It's really been an experience taking care of an itsy-bitsy tiny puppy (Bubba), a big puppy (Ralphie), a middle-aged aggressive lady (Diva), and and little 'ol man (Ollie).  I probably can sum up this experience in one word ... WORK!  Yes, it is an all day job caring and feeding and playing with the dogs.  But I can say one thing, I really enjoyed the puppy experience again.  They are so darn cute when they're that small.  Surprisingly all of them got along well.  Ralphie and Bubba are great playmates.  How I forgot how a puppy follows you around all day, always one step behind me...LOL  How I forgot how much a puppy goes to the potty throughout the day...LOL  How I forgot how sharp those little teeth are...LOL  But what I didn't forget is how cuddly and lovable a puppy is.  Love.

Today is clean-up day...I need to wash all the pups' bedding, wash the rugs, and clean the floors big time.  All that after a trip to the dog park for some fun and frolic.

                                                Short video of Ralphie and Bubba playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment