Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ralphie's Home

Today I put together Ralphie's new home and decided where it will be located in the house.  I purchased the crate online through amazon.com.  It was a big decision if I should order the 36" or 42" crate.  I did a lot of research which would be best.  Overall the majority said to go with the 42" crate.  So I ordered the 42" crate which included a divider panel to size the crate as Ralphie grows.  I am so pleased with the quality of this crate made by Midwest Homes for Pets.  It's sturdy, easy to get together by just unfolding and securing the crate with the latches.  It comes with a floor pan and the divider panel!  The cost was amazingly low at $56.00!!  An added plus, I didn't have to pay tax or shipping.  Delivery was excellent.  I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the delivered crate at my door in 2 days!!  I still need to purchase the comfy bedding for Ralphie's new home.  I may just do that today.  20 more days I get my Ralphie...can't wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment