Saturday, September 8, 2012

Anticipiation

Today is the day before I pick out Ralphie!  The puppies are 5 weeks old now. I will have a choice of 3 boys to pick from.  And then the beginning of October will be homecoming!  I've been dreaming of the day I get to see the puppies.  I'm envisioning a loose skin, red haired, big floppy ears, medium size, playful puppy that connects with me instantly.  I have so many plans for Ralphie.   He will be my running partner,  my play friend,  my beach buddy,  Ollie's little brother,  my new best friend.  I know it's going to be different around here at home.  Hopefully Ollie connects with Ralphie.  I'm sure that may take time.  I know I will need to share my love equally, not leaving Ollie out.  My whole life schedule will change with early morning walks with Ralphie instead of my normal runs/workouts.  Instead of running errands during my work lunch break, I will be stopping at Erica's place to walk Ralphie.  Of course I'll walk Erica's pugs, Diva and Leroy too.  Then after work I'll pick up Ralphie and then a nice long evening walk or off to the dog park for playtime. Between all this time with Ralphie I will still need to give Ollie his shorter walks.  I really need to work on a schedule.   I'm going to be one busy girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment