Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Perfect Man



To begin with, I have to admit I don't have luck with men.  I just haven't found the right one yet, but I'm certainly optimistic that he's out there somewhere.  Are my expectations too high?  Is this person nonexistent? It's really simple; I'd like to meet someone who has similar traits as my pets.   LOL
 Jazz my Vizsla who departed me a few years ago and Ollie my little 'ol Yorkie who is with me now, have the traits I'm looking for in a special man and here you go...

1. Jazz and Ollie are honest...no lies.  When they're naughty, they admit it with their head down, ears back and then gives me a kiss to say, "Yes, I did it, I'm so sorry for chewing your shoe."

2. Jazz and Ollie never cheat.  They know what loyalty means and they show it.

3. Jazz and Ollie love to cuddle and they make me laugh.

4.  Jazz and Ollie accept me for who I am.  They don't care about the small lines on my face...I am who I am.

5.  Jazz, specifically was athletic, loved to run, and didn't feel she needed to compete with me but instead she ran with me side by side.

6.  Jazz and Ollie don't care what people think about them.  They are who they are.  No need to be fake or trying to impress their friends and acquaintances.

7.  Jazz and Ollie never brag about themselves. They just shine naturally.

8.   Jazz and Ollie love to take walks and scout out the neighborhood with me.

9.  Jazz and Ollie miss me when I'm gone and when I return I get kisses, kisses, kisses.

10.  Jazz and Ollie need me in their life and I need them in my life. We make each other happy every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment