Monday, September 3, 2012

Oh Where, Oh Where is Ollie

Oh where, oh where is Ollie?  The other day I was relaxing watching TV and noticed Ollie was no where to be found.  Normally he will lay on the sofa next to me when I'm home.  On days he just want to snooze by himself he'll be in three places...his bed in my bedroom, his other bed in my clothes closet, or under my bed.  While missing Ollie's company, I began to look for him to have join me in the living room.  He wasn't in any of his normal places.  So I looked further and there he was.  He found Ralphie's bed and bird toy that I purchased the other day.  I had the bed and toy securely wrapped in two bags in my shoe closet.  Well there he was, the bag ripped open, the bed sprawled out, and Ollie sleeping on the bed with the birdie out of the second bag next to Ollie comforting him!!  Ollie found the bed and toy and with his Yorkie strength managed to pull out a small stool that was blocking the bed in my closet, unwrapped the bed, unwrapped the toy and enjoyed!!  I wish I had my camera to take a picture of him enjoying the comforts of this new bed.  But here's a picture of his work of determination of finding a new comfort place.  I may need to get Ollie a third bed so he doesn't feel left out when Ralphie comes home.  This should be a very interesting introduction when Ralphie comes home, but I feel Ralphie and Ollie will best buddies over time.


No comments:

Post a Comment