Sunday, September 9, 2012

Meet Ralphie

Today was a big day!  Erica and I went to pick out Ralphie. It's been a rainy, stormy day but nothing was going to stop us from going out to see our little Ralphie.  I had three male puppies to choose from.  Thank goodness there were only three.  I was overwhelmed...all three were so cute and adorable.  So we took our time when making the big decision...45 minutes.  There was the aqua collared male...he seemed quite feisty, very active.  He went straight for Erica's toes and flip-flops, then he went for other objects in the garage.  He was just so cute, playful, extremely active.  Then there was the blue collared male.  He was much bigger than the other two.  I liked his demeanor, quite laid-back.  His coloring seemed to be a lighter shade of red than the other two.  I really liked him.  Then there was the green collared puppy.  I think he picked us out.  He was active, but not overwhelmingly active.  He was a cuddler, just molding into our arms.  His face was wrinkly and seemed so royal as Erica described him.  We knew the green collared puppy was my Ralphie.  The decision was made.  Now the long wait...4 weeks until I can take him home.  It's going to be a long 4 weeks.

Tell me...isn't he the most adorable puppy??!!

Cutey Ralphie at 5 weeks old.


Momma and Ralphie...smooch!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment