Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday Ralphie

It was an amazing day with my big boy Ralphie!  The added plus is I had today off from work to spend the whole day with my birthday boy.  Today was all about Ralphie!  He's one remarkable boy who's always there for me, loves me unconditionally, and most loving.  He deserved to have an incredible day of birthday fun!

I started the day by baking him a cake.  Then I packed some treats and lunch and we headed to the beach for some swimming and ball fetching.  We took a walk around the park and then more swimming.  Afterwards we went to the Dog Lovers store to pick up some treats and bones.  Came home and took a nap.  Then we headed to the dog park and all of Ralphie's friends were there, although he didn't play much with them.  He did have fun running and fetching the ball again.  We stayed for about an hour, came home and it was spa time for Ralphie.  I bathe him and he just loved all that pampering.  Afterwards he had birthday cake, chewed his new bone and now he's out cold.  What a fun-filled day!

Happy Birthday Ralphie!!  You are the BEST!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment