Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015 from Ralphie!

It was a quiet New Year's Eve.  I'm getting over a bad cold, now in week 3, so I simply wanted a nice, relaxing evening at home.  I ordered a pizza and just vegged with Ralphie and Ollie.

My neighbors across the street were having a party.  It looked like they had friends over with their kids.  It sounded like the kids had a ball with their sparklers.  At midnight, fireworks were going off left and right...boom, boom, boom!  Needless to say, Ralphie does not like booms!  LOL  He's a big baby.  LOL  With the sky lit up and the booms in the air, made Ralphie so excited that he literally was attacking me with his doggy kisses.  No need to feel left out being alone on New Years Eve ... Ralphie filled the bill... uncontrollable slobbery kisses as if he knew what to do when it hits midnight on New Years Eve.  I just love my boy so much!!!  Yes, I am surely blessed.

Happy New Year from Ralphie.
All tuckered out! Bring on 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment