Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas With Ralphie

We had a wonderful Christmas holiday!  Yes, yes Santa spoiled Ralphie even though he was quite naughty this past month with the Christmas tree.   What is it that dogs love Christmas ornaments?

Returning home from work one day Ralphie destroyed about 8 ornaments which included a couple treasured ones...my son's ornament he made as a child in 1986 and an antique ornament from my childhood days.  So the next day I blocked the tree with my coffee table and two chairs.  I come home from work...another 6 ornaments smashed!  He must of jumped on the table to reach the higher ornaments. Overall Ralphie attacked and destroyed about 20-25 ornaments!

I'll have to come up with an idea for next year to keep him away from the tree...maybe a giant baby gate to wrap around the tree.

My little "Christmas Tree"

Handsome boy.

So excited!

"What's this...more gifts for ME?!"

"Yay, another ball but this time with treats in it!"

Loves that ball! The elf no longer has a head and one arm is missing. :(

Helping my little old Ollie unwrap his gift.

All tuckered out...the end of our Christmas celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment