Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Day With Cousins

I'm in the midst of painting the exterior of my house.  I'm lucky to have the best kids ever to help me with such a huge job.  If it weren't for them it would be an impossible task to do alone.  Today Erica came over to help and of course she brought Ralphie's pug cousins, Diva and Bubba.

Ralphie and Bubba grew up together and they were so happy to see each other.  They really wore each out...running, tug-a-war, wrestling, chasing each other, etc.  That little Bubba can really hold his own with Ralphie.  He's a tough little guy.  So today was an exciting day of Ralphie.  For the seniors, Diva and Ollie...it was a nice visit, but "please don't bother me".  LOL

I thought I would share some cute pics of the day...


I love this sweet photo.  Ralphie's paw around his cousin Bubba...they love each other
 so much!

Do you think someone wants a little dessert?  LOL

"I'm goin' in for it! Yum!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment