Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Losing Hair ... AGAIN

Oh boy, I'm starting to see some thinning hair along Ralphie's back and a couple of tiny bald spots.  I'm hoping it's not the mange coming back.  He battled manage as a small puppy and there's a good chance he may have it again.  But on the other hand I'm thinking it could be all the mosquito bites he got at the dog park last week.  He had small bumps all over his back.  The bumps are pretty much gone now, but now it's the thinning hair problem.  Vizslas are known to have allergies.  So before I take him to the vet, I'm using the Nu-Stock cream that I used last time to see if it helps.  Of course he's on HeartGuard...which is a must in Florida.  Ralphie loves his outdoors...so it's expected he's going to get some bug bites, nicks, and scratches...a true hunter.  Other than this nuisance of a problem, he's a crazy, active, high-energy pup...
and I love him for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment