Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Escape Artist

In my blog on Monday I talked about how I neglected to notice that Ralphie wasn't locked in the kitchen when I left for work.  He was 'stuck' in the living room away from his bed and toys ... I felt horrible.

Well, I can say today I am NOT forgetful, I am NOT crazy, I am NOT negligent, I am NOT insane!

Today I know for a fact Ralphie was locked in the kitchen, with his crate open, with an extra comfy blanket alongside his bed, with a boxful of toys, a bowl full of food, and a bowl full of water.  I even took a picture before I left of Ralphie sitting sweet and innocent in the kitchen.



I come home from work...where's Ralphie...he's not in his bed or on the blanket or in any other part of the kitchen.  The kitchen doors were closed securely.  But ... I did notice few things out of place on the kitchen counter.  I slide open the pocket door into the living room and there was Ralphie and Ollie... sitting there looking up at me so innocently.   I wasn't neglectful on Monday ... it was all Ralphie's fault!!  He's an escape artist!  He jumped up on the kitchen counter...then unto the breakfast counter...then he took a flying leap to the sofa in the living room!!  Can Vizslas do that?  Yes, yes, yes they can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment