Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Vizsla Mother's Day Tribute

This Mother's Day I feel blessed to have two adult children who are happy, successful, content, and loves life.  There is no doubt they are my world...big part of my world.   But the other part of my world are my 4-legged fur babies ... Ralphie and Ollie.

My adult children a self-sufficient now, sure they ask for Mom's advice occasionally but they no longer need for me to physically take care of them.  However, my fur-babies do.   There never comes a day that I feel put out with my pups.  I love them unconditionally.  It doesn't matter if I get awaken at 5am with sloppy wet kisses, or caring for my aging Ollie, or exercising my Ralphie no matter how tired I am.  The love they give back in return is indescribable.  I feel so blessed to have the two most lovable fur-babies ever.

This Mother's Day I am thankful for Ralphie and Ollie's mama, who gave birth to my boys.  I never met Ollie's mom but I have met Ralphie's mom, Gemma ... both are the most amazing moms to give birth to Ralphie and Ollie.  Thank you Gemma and thank you Ollie's mom!


Ralphie is one of those pups! Thank you Gemma for being such a great mama!

Gemma giving baby Ralphie a smooch! *smack*

No comments:

Post a Comment