Friday, April 17, 2015

Taking The Day Off

Is it so strange to take a day off from work to be with your dog during the day because you're going out in the evening and don't want your pooch home all day and all evening alone?  Well some of my coworkers think so,  maybe to the point they feel I'm obsessed with my fur babies and a little strange...who does that?!  I believe a pet is a responsibility just like having a child to care for.  I know some people wouldn't think twice about leaving their pets home alone for hours and hours.  Not me, every day I rush home from work knowing I have two fur babies waiting for me.  But today our department planned a going away get-together for our boss who's leaving and I partake in the festivities.  So what do I do...

I took today off from work.  I just couldn't see working all day and going out straight after work. I know Ralphie and Ollie are waiting for me.  That's too many hours alone.  Ohhh, I have a fun day planned for Ralphie...to begin with, a nice long morning walk and then off to the BEACH we go.  Little old Ollie sleeps all day...that's what he likes to do at this stage in his life. :(  But he's getting his share of hugs and cuddles.

Looking forward to a FUN day with my fur babies!!  Happy Friday!!

Update....Slo-Mo at Crystal Beach....


It was a fun day!  Ralphie loves the water and boy this was great exercise for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment