Friday, November 7, 2014

Vizsla Staycation

I took off this week from work ... a staycation.  Just hung out with Ralphie and my daughter with her pugs.  Ollie pretty much wants to be left alone...a quiet house is ideal for him.

Sadly, the week is winding down.  Ralphie had a fun-filled, active week.  We walked a lot in the neighborhood, walked the beach, we hung out in the back yard poolside relaxing, we visited a few pet stores, we hiked a 13 mile nature trail, we went to different dog parks, we went to my daughter's house for fun with Bubba plus we still have three more days of fun together!   Life has been exceptionally busy for Ralphie this week.

There's nothing like being able to spend so much time with your pup that means the world to you.  Next week it's back to my normal work routine.  However, now we will have to rush to the dog park right when I get home from work due to the time change.  I really hate this time change!  It's crazy that it gets dark so early!  I have no idea of the purpose to move our clocks ahead, but it really puts a damper on a lot of people's lives.  LOL

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy these last three days to the fullest with my Ralphie...more hiking, doggie fairs, and more doggie parks.  Fun!

Ralphie's new toy that he got when visiting the pet store.

Please, please can I have some!

Hiking the trail.

Cooler weather is here...all snuggled up!

My Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment