Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pool Newbie

It's been a beautiful Florida day...high 86 and sunny.  What a perfect day to splash around in the pool!  And of course, I had to get Ralphie to experience his first swim in the pool.  So at 9 months old ... here it goes...

Ralphie was scared, he held onto me like a child, gripping tight...ohhh the scratches he left behind on my back, arms, stomach.  But I actually think he was starting to like it.  I would let him out, start splashing around myself and he would stand by the edge of the pool, just wanting to jump in, but didn't until I gave him some assistance.  Then he would swim a little with my guidance, out of the pool he goes and starts running and running around the perimeter of the pool with excitement.  I think Ralphie really had a great time!  Tomorrow...another pool day!!

My pool baby!  Right after his first swim.

My boy, enjoying the outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment