Saturday, March 16, 2013

Two Sweet Stories

Ralphie makes me smile many, many times.  I'd like to share a couple of sweet stories...

Today I went to the dog park with Ralphie (yes, yes again, always!).  There was this cutest little girl by the dog water fountain.  She was about 3 years old.  She was filling the dog bowl with water as the dogs slobbered, slurping up the water.  Ralphie approached the water fountain and I walked behind him.  The little girl filled the bowl with water, making comments about Ralphie, 'is he a puppy', 'he's so soft', 'I love his big ears'...she's running her little hands up and down Ralphie's back, then she leans over and kisses Ralphie on the head and said, 'I love you'. (melt) Ralphie ran off, then came back again for the little girl's touches, and she kisses him again!  Ralphie ran off again to play with his friend Charlie.  These two puppies were rolling around, the typical puppy play.  Oh no!  The little girl ran up to the two puppies rolling around and began yelling, 'stop! stop!', trying to separate the two playful puppies.  Her mom yells, 'leave the puppies alone, they're playing'.  This little girl burst out crying, 'I don't want them to do that, my puppy!'  I walked over to explain how the two puppies were playing and they weren't hurting each other.  This little girl was so upset thinking Ralphie was getting hurt.  So sweet.  She wanted to protect Ralphie.  Love.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Erica has been recovering from knee surgery this past week...

Ralphie showing his love. I really believe he sensed that Erica wasn't feeling well.  He was by her side the whole time.

Ralphie being silly, making Erica laugh during her recovery.  Dogs work wonders in the healing process!

No comments:

Post a Comment