Sunday, July 10, 2016

Vizslas Got Personality.



Yes, Ralphie and Lucy got personality and quite different, that is.   

Ralphie is here for me to give big hugs to.  I just love hugging Ralphie.  He's big and solid and he just sits there and lets me hug and hug and hug.  Ralphie stares at me across the room as if he's in love with me. LOL He loves to rest his heavy head on me so I can scratch it.  He absolutely gets excited when I sing to him.  But not sure if he likes it or if I'm annoying him.  Probably annoying him... I can't sing a note. LOL  He's very laid back, but still likes to fetch a ball, chase lizards and squirrels. Loves his walks. Almost 4 years old and mellowing out with age.  Ralphie is a real boy...my boy!

Lucy on the other hand is a clinger, but will pull back when I hug her.  She loves to be scratched down her front neck under her chin.  She's my swimmer.  We play in the pool almost every day.  We try to get Ralphie in but that doesn't happen often, unless Ralphie is fetching a ball that's thrown in the pool.  Lucy is silly, she has a lot of different expressions.  She makes me laugh every day. She's only a year and 5 months old, still full of energy, but honestly I think Ralphie was more active at this age than Lucy.  Lucy is my girlie girl with an attitude. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment