Saturday, June 18, 2016

Vizsla - Teamwork!

Ralphie and Lucy so amuse me with their intelligence and on top of that make me laugh out loud.

Ralphie does not care for the pool.  Now he'll swim after a ball at the beach, but just not fond of the pool water.  In the past years he would fetch a ball that I throw in the pool, but this year he really doesn't even want to do that.
Lucy on the other hand is pool-crazed.  She loves the pool!  She'll swim and swim back and forth. However I do need to watch how much pool water she consumes as she pounces on the water catching the splash then swallowing the chlorinated water.  If she has too much, she gets a belly ache.

Anyways, it's been really hot here in FL and I wanted Ralphie to cool off yesterday.  I figured I can get him in the pool with a nice bright squeaky ball.  So I brought out two new balls, one for Lucy and one for Ralphie.  I tried so hard to get Ralphie to fetch to ball in the pool.  And this is what happened...


Can we call this "teamwork"?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment