Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy 2016 New Year!!

Happy New Year from Ralphie, Lucy, and Myself!  

It was a bittersweet year for me...my little 'ol man, Ollie left me this year but Lucy came into my life in 2015.  Ralphie now has a sister...his soulmate.  They truly are.  I see the love Ralphie and Lucy have for each other every day.  They seem to know how to read each other...they can play and play but they know when to give each other their own space.  Lucy respects Ralphie as the alpha in our home and on the other hand Ralphie tends to give in to Lucy making her feel like a princess.  LOL  It's amazing to see this connection and so many times I think why can't us humans be more like our pups.  We certainly can learn a lot just by observing their behavior.

Happy New Year from the 3 of Us! Sporting my new Vizsla sweater! 

Smooch!  From Ralphie.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment