Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Fun

What a fantastic Mother's Day!  It was a fun-filled day at my daughter, Erica and Dave's house.  Of course Ralphie joined in on the fun.  He just loves visiting his pug cousins, Bubba & Diva...especially Bubba.  Diva is getting up there in years, so she pretty much watches the two crazies running and playing all day.  As I'm writing this, Ralphie is out cold, dead tired on the sofa.  His day was non-stop.  After dinner we did some target shooting...I should say I'm not too bad...lol.  Ralphie, my hunter, did not care for the gun noise, so he was more than ready to hop in the car and leave.
Here are some pics of an unforgettable Mother's Day with everyone I LOVE.

My Love!

Erica's Love!

Bubba the Fish.

Playing all day long.

And more playing.

Erica &Ralphie...he's such a baby.

My Baby!
I'm not a bad aim for an amateur. LOL

Such a handsome boy.

Snagged Bubba's bone.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like one Awesome Mother's day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, is was a great Mother's day! I'm a very lucky lady. :)

    ReplyDelete