Sunday, November 17, 2013

Best Personal Trainer Ever!

Wow, what an great, invigorating run this evening!  Ralphie is the BEST personal trainer EVER!!  We ran and ran and ran and ran...  He really pushes me.  When I start slowing down, Ralphie looks up at me with a look as if he's saying, "hey pick it up"!  And then I try harder.  Again, he did so well...minimal stopping.  I can only wish I can keep up with his pace; but he tolerates my slowness.  I'm really enjoying having Ralphie as my running parter.  What a difference it is now that he's over a year old.  I'm looking forward to many years of running together!

P.S. I should mention that Ralphie is sprawled out on the sofa, one front paw up in the air, other paw on my shoulder, back leg stretched out across my stomach...snoring away.  Hmmm, maybe we both had a great run this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment