Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sick or Sad

I'm home after a week-long vacation visiting my family and friends in Ohio.  I had a great time, but really missed my Ralphie and Ollie.  Luckily my sister has three dogs ... a mastiff, great dane, and a chow mix.  So I did get my doggie fix while I was away.

Ralphie seems a little out of it today.  I'm not sure if he's sick or sad.  He has diarrhea, probably from the different dog food Erica gave him because she ran out of his normal food today.  So maybe Ralphie's stomach is upset which is making him lazy and tired.  Or he could be sad because he misses Bubba.  Bubba has become his best friend especially while I was gone.  They were together for a whole full week.  They played, bonded, and slept together.  Luckily I will be picking up Bubba tomorrow for some fun with Ralphie.

I am so happy to be home with my pups ... back to normal life with my babies.  LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment