Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Family

The last 7 years it's just been me and Ollie.  Ollie is my most loyal friend that I ever had.  Ollie is my little 12 1/2 year old Yorkie.  He's beginning to slow down lately but still has that feisty terrier behavior.



  Before I moved to FL Ollie had a big sister, Jazz.  Jazz, my Vizsla, was left with my brother in Ohio when I moved.  Jazz was older and her health was declining and I felt the transition to FL would have been too hard on her.  I was very lucky my brother adopted Jazz and she had a wonderful senior life.  My brother's family loved her as much as I loved her. I am so grateful Jazz had a fulfilling, long life. 


So now I feel we're ready to add a new addition to our family.  Ralphie will soon be here to add spark in our home.  Ollie and I can't wait for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment