Saturday, December 23, 2023

Goodbye My Sweet Ralphie

                                       Ralphie August 4, 2012 - December 19, 2023

This has to be the saddest post of this blog. My LAST blog post. My Ralphie left me this past week. My life is so empty now. The past 6 months he had struggles with his health and was diagnosed with leukemia. I tried to keep him with me as long I could, but his health was declining rapidly near the end and I had to make the hardest decision ever to put him asleep over the rainbow bridge. 

Ralphie was truly my very best friend. He was the kindest dog to everyone...to me, kids and other animals.  My world was pretty much me and him. My days were filled with Ralphie. We've been through ups and downs together the past 11 years. But he loved me unconditionally no matter what. I can write so much more but I can't control my tears right now. 

Ralphie, you will never be forgotten. You were my everything. My heart is so broken. 💔😢











No comments:

Post a Comment