Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Happy 9th Birthday Ralphie!!!

Wow, I've neglected this blog for quite some time! Shame on me.  Sadly every day life gets in the way.  Little things in life are just as important as the big things.  Yes, it has taken me many, many years plus retirement to realize this.  Anyways, both Ralphie and I are retired now, living our senior years together.

Happy Birthday Ralphie!!!  Ralphie is 9 years old today which it 66 years old in human years.  So we're pretty close in age now and we're enjoying our retirement!  Ralphie is a big part of my life, he's family.  He's given me 9 happy years, he's so loyal and loving.  I can't even imagine life without him.  I love every lump and bump on his aging body and his sweet white sugar face.  And he loves me unconditionally, wrinkles and all.  LOL

Happy Birthday Sweet Handsome Boy!  You ARE the BEST!!!  I'm looking forward to our retirement years with many walks, snuggles, hugs, and kisses.  

Ralphie - 6 weeks old the day he was chosen to be my forever friend.


8 weeks old - The day he came home with me. 


LOVE!


Today - Happy Birthday Ralphie!


My 9 year old Big Boy!


Love this handsome sugar face boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment