Saturday, February 25, 2017

Happy #2 Birthday To Lucy

This past week we celebrated Lucy's 2nd birthday on February 21st.  She's been quite a special pup.  I knew she was meant for me the way I accidentally found her on craigslist and she's born on my favorite lucky number, 21.  She went from a place where they couldn't love her to a home where she's the love of my life.  She's a very quirky girl, unpredictable with other dogs, but loves her humans and loves her Ralphie.  She's such a tease too.  Her new thing now is to snag my slipper knowing she's not supposed to have it, but just sits there with it in her mouth, staring at me. "Haha look what I have."  She makes me laugh everyday.  She's very animated, having the most adorable expressions.  I couldn't be so lucky to have this crazy little girl in my life.  Happy Birthday Sweet Lucy.  Love you so much!

The little tease.
That look.
A Real Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment