Saturday, October 22, 2016

Sugar-Face Vizsla

Ralphie is now about 4 years 3 months old which is 35 years old in human years.

A normal early morning wake up call from Ralphie is resting his heavy head on my shoulder, cheek to cheek with me in bed, with an occasional nudge in my face.  I turn to give him a big huge hug and looked at his face.  We're nose to nose.  Holy moly my big boy is turning white already!  Ralphie is white under his mouth with a sprinkle of white hairs along the side of his face!  How did this happen so fast??!!  It reminds me how time flies...everything young becomes old ... if we're so lucky.

Yes my Ralphie's sugar-face definitely makes him look like a distinguished gent ... I'm so loving every stage of his life!  My Big Boy!  Love.

Look at that sugar under his mouth!  

My Big Handsome Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment