Saturday, September 3, 2016

Tropical Storm Hermine Woes

We've went through a few days of rain, wind, rain, and more rain.  Tropical Storm Hermine visited Florida.

Ralphie and Lucy have been bewildered with Tropical Storm Hermine, "Mom, where is all this water coming from?"  "I'm not going to pee and poo in this rain!"  Well, not alone that is.  Yes, I had to get my rain gear on and WALK them in this tropical storm so they would go their duty along with some exercise.  I'm sure my neighbors think I'm a crazy dog lady, but you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the doggies happy.  But I should say I managed to try to walk between the drops most of the time, but we did get caught at times in some wind and heavy rains.  Then we get home.  Ohhhh, Ralphie absolutely loves to be rubbed down with a dry towel.  Lucy ... well Lucy, crazy Lucy all excited she's wet.  This morning there was a moment of no rain, so off to the dog park we go.  Lucy was in her snarly mood, just didn't get along with any of the dogs.  Then another storm came rolling in.  The thunder scared everyone out of the dog park except us and there we were alone.  Ralphie and Lucy played and played, ran and ran until the rain downpour.  We stayed to the very last moment to get every bit of exercise.  Gosh they needed it so badly.

Rain Rain Go Away.
Now this evening, life is back to normal.  No rain, dry dogs, and ready to take our long evening walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment