Monday, April 25, 2016

What To Do, What To Do

Life has taken a few turns recently and I've been neglecting this blog but certainly not neglecting my Ralphie and Lucy.

We're still going to the dog park and taking walks but I need to think of another place to take them to run free...a place without dogs.  Lucy is just not good with all the dogs.  She'll get along with some and some not.  But Ralphie and Lucy love to play with each other.  It's becoming way too stressful for me.  I know walking them on leash isn't enough.  Lucy loves swimming, so she's been in the pool a lot which gives her some exercise.   What to do, what to do.

This year I plan to sell my house to downsize a little and I can say for sure my want list will include a large fenced backyard with no back neighbors...and this will be all for my Ralphie and Lucy.

Dog park fun.
Tug-A-War
Big Boy Ralphie...Little Girl Lucy. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment